MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Moira S. Laidlaw has been named a new name partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Laidlaw, who previously practiced at the firm Laidlaw Firm, Attorneys at Law, PLLC, and has now merged her Bedford Hills law practice with the firm The firm is now called Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C.
Laidlaw is a highly accomplished attorney who concentrates her practice in complex trust and estate planning, probate, guardianship and small business planning.
She serves on the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Westchester County Bar Association, and is a member of New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section.
Laidlaw is a frequent and noted speaker on probate, estates and gift tax issues. She is admitted to practice in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police