MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking to hire a patient-care chart coordinator to work full time. The hospital is also hiring a labor and delivery patient- care manager , an inservice education administration assistant , a customer service and financial associate, and an lab outreach associate .
- Ability Beyond Disability seeks a residential assistant.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group seeks an individual with excellent customer service skills and the ability to provide PC desktop support and is also looking to hire an accounting payroll specialist.
- Great Clips is looking for a salon manager.
- A family in Mount Kisco seeks an SAT reading tutor for a high school student who will be taking the test in March.
- Rite Aid in Mount Kisco seeks a part-time shift supervisor.
- Mount Kisco law firm Novenstern, Fabriani and Gaudi LLP is looking for experienced full and part-time legal secretaries with knowledge of matrimonial law.
- Party City in Mount Kisco is looking to hire an assistant manager.
- A family in Mount Kisco seeks a full-time nanny to care for two children. Light housekeeping is preferred.
- Petco seeks a pet stylist.
- Westchester Arc is looking to hire an assistant habilitation instructor/sub driver.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mount Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.