MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Due to increasing sales growth, Sign*A*Rama Westchester North, a Mount Kisco company that provides sign and graphic solutions to businesses, is looking to hire an outside sales representative. Send resume to email@example.com.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking for an au pair. Two years of experienced is required. Candidate is expected to work 45-50 hours each week.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group seeks a part-time radiology scheduler and an ultrasound technician to work Saturdays.
- Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac in Mount Kisco seeks experienced auto technicians. Candidates must have factory training.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking to hire a full-time assistant patient care manager.
- Home garden supplier W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is looking to hire a merchandiser.
- HCC Insurance Holdings seeks a senior business systems analyst.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking to hire a part-time housekeeper to work two or three days each week.
- A deli in Mount Kisco seeks a counter person to work full time or part time. Cooking experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Jodi's Gym seeks gymnastics and birthday party instructors.
- Arthur Murray Mount Kisco is looking for a dance instructor. Applicants must be positive, motivated, energetic and outgoing.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show