MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Due to increasing sales growth, Sign*A*Rama Westchester North, a Mount Kisco company that provides sign and graphic solutions to businesses, is looking to hire an outside sales representative. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking for an au pair. Two years of experienced is required. Candidate is expected to work 45-50 hours each week.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group seeks a part-time radiology scheduler and an ultrasound technician to work Saturdays.
- Arroway Chevrolet Cadillac in Mount Kisco seeks experienced auto technicians. Candidates must have factory training.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking to hire a full-time assistant patient care manager.
- Home garden supplier W. Atlee Burpee & Co. is looking to hire a merchandiser.
- HCC Insurance Holdings seeks a senior business systems analyst.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking to hire a part-time housekeeper to work two or three days each week.
- A deli in Mount Kisco seeks a counter person to work full time or part time. Cooking experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Jodi's Gym seeks gymnastics and birthday party instructors.
- Arthur Murray Mount Kisco is looking for a dance instructor. Applicants must be positive, motivated, energetic and outgoing.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester