MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Ruby Media Group has openings for social media summer interns. The company is looking to hire someone full time upon completion of the internship.
- A company in Mount Kisco that develops software for hedge funds is looking to hire a full-time developer/program analyst.
- H&R Block in Mount Kisco is looking to hire seasonal operations support.
- Toyota dealerships in Mount Kisco are hosting a job fair for applicants to fill floor and internet sales positions. No previous auto sales experience is needed.
- Great Clips has an opening for a stylist.
- Sign-A-Rama Westchester North in Mount Kisco seeks an outside sales representative.
- A client in Mount Kisco is seeking a full-time cost accountant/analyst. Applicant must have a B.S. in accounting.
- Neighbors Link is looking for a program administrator to connect clients' to better jobs commensurate with their professional experience. Neighbors Link also seeks a child care coordinator.
- It’s About Time, an educational publisher, has job openings for sales representatives.
- Petco in Mount Kisco seeks cashiers and sales associates.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking for a part-time kitchen worker, a food service supervisor and a housekeeper.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed