MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Applebee’s in Mount Kisco is seeking servers, hosts and kitchen staff.
- A small law firm in Mount Kisco specializing in matrimonial and employment law is looking for a welcoming, organized receptionist.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group is seeking a full-time courier responsible for driving, transporting, picking up and distributing medical supplies, medications and lab specimens.
- Westchester ARC is looking for a pre-vocational specialist to work with clients with disabilities on an individual basis or in small groups.
- Arthur Murray Mount Kisco is looking to hire a ballroom dancing instructor.
- BGR (The Burger Joint) has openings for several positions: day time cashier, delivery person, sandwich prep worker and an experienced grille cook.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is seeking a full-time clinical documentation specialist with three to five years of experience in a hospital setting or equivalent clinical experience. The hospital is also looking for a full-time intensive care unit patient care manager.
- The Holiday Inn in Mount Kisco seeks a corporate group sales manager to perform outside sales calls.
- ProQuest Security is looking to fill a position for a full-time driver to work at a private Mount Kisco estate. Car will be provided.
- Insurance company HCC Specialty in Mount Kisco seeks an attorney to work in its claims department on a full-time basis.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.