MOUNT KISCO, N.Y.— Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Bellizzi is hiring part-time and full-time delivery drivers and part-time counter workers. Apply online or come to the restaurant to fill out an application.
- HCC Specialty is looking for an accounts receivable specialist for their Mount Kisco office.
- Jim Harte Nissan in Mount Kisco seeks full-time automotive salespeople.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group is looking to hire a manager for its newly formed care management department. The group also seeks a radiology scheduler.
- A family in Mount Kisco seeks a walker for one large dog.
- A international fruit tree importing company in Mount Kisco is looking to hire an office assistant.
- Wells Fargo seeks a bank teller.
- The Gap on South Moger Avenue seeks clothing sales associates.
- The Mount Kisco Child Care Center seeks a director of development.
- Ability Beyond Disability is looking to hire a part-time caretaker.
- Saw Mill Sports Management seeks a human resource coordinator. This individual will have a presence in each of the company's health club locations: the Saw Mill Club and Saw Mill Club East in Mount Kisco, Sportsplex in New Windsor and Sportsplex in Stamford, Conn.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire