MOUNT KISCO, N.Y.— Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Bellizzi is hiring part-time and full-time delivery drivers and part-time counter workers. Apply online or come to the restaurant to fill out an application.
- HCC Specialty is looking for an accounts receivable specialist for their Mount Kisco office.
- Jim Harte Nissan in Mount Kisco seeks full-time automotive salespeople.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group is looking to hire a manager for its newly formed care management department. The group also seeks a radiology scheduler.
- A family in Mount Kisco seeks a walker for one large dog.
- A international fruit tree importing company in Mount Kisco is looking to hire an office assistant.
- Wells Fargo seeks a bank teller.
- The Gap on South Moger Avenue seeks clothing sales associates.
- The Mount Kisco Child Care Center seeks a director of development.
- Ability Beyond Disability is looking to hire a part-time caretaker.
- Saw Mill Sports Management seeks a human resource coordinator. This individual will have a presence in each of the company's health club locations: the Saw Mill Club and Saw Mill Club East in Mount Kisco, Sportsplex in New Windsor and Sportsplex in Stamford, Conn.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police