MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- WeComply in Mount Kisco is looking to hire a legal editor/writer. Applicant must have a strong legal background and a track record of excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Northern Westchester Hospital seeks a case manager to work with patient care managers, social workers, physicians, and patients and families.
- A family in Mount Kisco seeks a part-time nanny/mother's helper to look after two children. Applicant must have a car.
- The Elephant's Trunk clothing store is looking to hire a dressmaker/seamstress.
- ProQuest Security seeks a full-time armed security professional and a dispatcher.
- Zumbach Electronics, an international company with U.S. headquarters in Mount Kisco, seeks a field service engineer.
- Sears is looking to hire a consultative sales associate.
- Suburban Propane is looking for an operations manager.
- A student in Mount Kisco seeks a tutor in actuarial science.
- A CPA firm in Mount Kisco is looking for a tax accountant to help out during tax season. This position may become permanent.
- Bellizzi is hiring part-time and full-time delivery drivers and part-time counter workers. Apply online or come to the restaurant to fill out an application.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Kisco, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday