MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Target in Mount Kisco seeks a seasonal store team member.
- A software company in Mount Kisco is looking for a developer/programmer analyst to work full-time.
- Bank of America seeks a registered client associate. This is a sales support position that provides assistance to multiple financial advisers.
- Petco on North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco seeks part-time store associates and an aquatics specialist.
- JPMorgan Chase seeks a full-time teller to work at its location on Main Street.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking for a director of internal auditing.
- DoodyCalls is looking for a top-notch super-duper pooper scooper to pick up after private homeowners' dogs in the backyards of Mount Kisco.
- A busy restaurant in Mount Kisco seeks a chef to lead the kitchen. A strong knowledge of Italian cuisine is required.
- A Mount Kisco restaurant and private event venue has an immediate opening for a private event sales manager. Duties include making appointments and assisting with wedding ceremonies and receptions, various celebrations and corporate meetings.
- A tire distributor in Mount Kisco seeks delivery drivers. This is a non-CDL position.
- Facelogic Spa in Mount Kisco is looking for a part-time licensed skin care therapist.
- A busy day spa in Mount Kisco is looking for a front desk worker.
- Ladle of Love, a restaurant in Mount Kisco, is looking to fill multiple counter positions. Experience in the food industry is a plus.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.