MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group seeks a full-time supervisor of facilities to assist the facilities manager in running projects and overseeing staff. It also seeks an ophthalmic technician and a cytology specimen processor.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking for a part-time licensed medical technologist to obtain and receive laboratory specimens and perform diagnostic tests.
- Staples office supply store is looking to hire cashiers, an "easy technology" expert, a copy and print center expert, and various other employees to fill a host of other positions.
- Neighbors Link in Mount Kisco seeks a parent-child program facilitator to create and document lesson plans and facilitate parent/child sessions.
- A clerical intern is needed at the Butterfly Foundation, a medical non-profit that works to restore mobility through surgery for children with spinal deformity living in developing nations.
- Petco is looking for a grooming salon manager.
- A pediatric dental office is looking to hire a dental assistant.
- A top-rated restaurant in Mount Kisco seeks a lead bartender.
- A martial arts school in Mount Kisco is looking for an assistant program director.
- The BGR Joint in Mount Kisco needs a cashier.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News