MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group seeks a full-time supervisor of facilities to assist the facilities manager in running projects and overseeing staff. It also seeks an ophthalmic technician and a cytology specimen processor.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking for a part-time licensed medical technologist to obtain and receive laboratory specimens and perform diagnostic tests.
- Staples office supply store is looking to hire cashiers, an "easy technology" expert, a copy and print center expert, and various other employees to fill a host of other positions.
- Neighbors Link in Mount Kisco seeks a parent-child program facilitator to create and document lesson plans and facilitate parent/child sessions.
- A clerical intern is needed at the Butterfly Foundation, a medical non-profit that works to restore mobility through surgery for children with spinal deformity living in developing nations.
- Petco is looking for a grooming salon manager.
- A pediatric dental office is looking to hire a dental assistant.
- A top-rated restaurant in Mount Kisco seeks a lead bartender.
- A martial arts school in Mount Kisco is looking for an assistant program director.
- The BGR Joint in Mount Kisco needs a cashier.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester