The frozen yogurt cafe, originally based in Mount Kisco, will be one of among four new stores opening in early 2013, the shopping center's developer announced Thursday. Frannie's Goodie Shop will take its place near the mall's movie theater in Cinema Plaza.
Founded in 2011 at 134 E. Main St., Mount Kisco, Frannie's opened its first additional branch in May as an upscale shop at Manhattan's Plaza Hotel. YoArt at The Plaza Food Hall had its grand opening this spring along with 20 other high-end boutique food shops, restaurants, bars and confectioneries at the Todd English Food Hall.
Offering 12 flavors of frozen yogurt and more than 80 toppings, Frannie's also features desserts, snacks and candy along with coffee, tea and specialty beverages.
The mall's three other new offerings include Florida-based Bonefish Grill, The Art of Shaving, an upscale men's skin care shop, and the second branch of the Brooks Brothers Flatiron concept store aimed at young professionals.
“The center continues to grow and build on its reputation as a central location for main-street style entertainment, dining and shopping in Westchester," said Kathy Welch, senior vice president at Forest City Ratner, in a statement from the mall's developer.
Westchester’s Ridge Hill is in Yonkers at exit 6A off the New York State Thruway, or off the Tuckahoe Road West Exit from the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs