MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Mount Kisco will provide free holiday parking in all municipal parking lots and for all two-hour on-street meters starting Monday, Dec. 10 and continuing until Tuesday, Jan. 1, village officials announced Friday.
Free parking spots will be identified with holiday bags covering all two- and four-hour parking meters. Village officials advise car owners to read the two-hour or four-hour time restriction on the bag as tires will be marked to discourage commuter parking.
Free parking will be permitted in the following lot locations:
- Shoppers Park (located behind Cosi and Gap): four-hour free parking during this period
- South Moger Parking Lot: two- and four-hour free parking
- North Moger Parking Lot: two-hour free parking (12-hour meters excluded)
- Blackeby Parking Lot: two- and four-hour free parking (12-hour meters excluded)
- Dakin Parking Lot: two- and four-hour free parking
- Corner of Main and E. Hyatt Lot: two-hour free parking
During this three-week period, employees of downtown businesses will be given free all-day parking in the North Moger Parking Lot. Employees can visit the Tax Receiver's office in Village Hall to obtain a parking permit.