MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Jennifer King has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
King’s practice includes litigation pertaining to zoning and land use matters and commercial litigation, trials and appeals. She litigates in both federal and state court.
King joined the firm in 2007 and has represented real estate developers, property owners, architects and financial institutions in a wide array of matters including contract and land disputes.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says