MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Jennifer King has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
King’s practice includes litigation pertaining to zoning and land use matters and commercial litigation, trials and appeals. She litigates in both federal and state court.
King joined the firm in 2007 and has represented real estate developers, property owners, architects and financial institutions in a wide array of matters including contract and land disputes.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Hundreds Celebrate The Life Of Chappaqua/Mount Kisco Legend Crabtree
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester