MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Jennifer King has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
King’s practice includes litigation pertaining to zoning and land use matters and commercial litigation, trials and appeals. She litigates in both federal and state court.
King joined the firm in 2007 and has represented real estate developers, property owners, architects and financial institutions in a wide array of matters including contract and land disputes.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire