MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Jennifer King has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
King’s practice includes litigation pertaining to zoning and land use matters and commercial litigation, trials and appeals. She litigates in both federal and state court.
King joined the firm in 2007 and has represented real estate developers, property owners, architects and financial institutions in a wide array of matters including contract and land disputes.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco Tuesday