MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Jennifer King has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
King’s practice includes litigation pertaining to zoning and land use matters and commercial litigation, trials and appeals. She litigates in both federal and state court.
King joined the firm in 2007 and has represented real estate developers, property owners, architects and financial institutions in a wide array of matters including contract and land disputes.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash