MOUNT KISCO, N.Y.--Westchester-based business coach Ellie Marshall will teach Mount Kisco's small-business owners "Five Ways to Build Massive Profit for Your Business In 2013" on Thursday during a special educational session at the Holiday Inn.
At this networking meeting and luncheon presented by the Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce, business owners will learn simple new ways to improve and streamline operations and increase their profit this year.
"There are truly only five ways to multiply your business profits," Marshall said, "but most business owners focus on the wrong things."
Participants will be introduced to some of the "right" things at Thursday's seminar. According to Marshall, business owners will learn:
- How to take immediate control of cash flow and profits
- How to multiply the number of customers, revenues and profits
- How to retain customers for two or three times as long
- How to avoid the top four common mistakes in advertising
- How to turn marketing and advertising into an investment rather than an expense
- How to work "on" your business instead of just "in" your business
Marshall, whose coaching practice is based in Katonah, has more than 25 years of entrepreneurial and corporate experience and has been a certified ActionCOACH for 17 years, according to her website.
Using these skills, Marshall's practice focuses on sales, marketing, management and team building for small to midsize area businesses.
The seminar and business lunch will begin at 11:30 a.m. with check-in and an informal networking session. Lunch will be served at noon.
This event also serves as the chamber's January membership meeting. The cost of admission is $25 per person. For more information, call the Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce at 914-666-7525 or send email to MtKiscoChamber@aol.com.
In the future, Mount Kisco businesses have been invited to host some chamber events themselves. Chamber members can offer their place of business for the next event in the chamber's "Business Before Business/Business After Business" networking series.
The next breakfast and networking event will be held at Bilotta Kitchens at 175 E. Main St.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester