MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Demand was big at a local Dunkin' Donuts on Friday, National Donut Day, when people can get free donuts.
Brooke Ernst, an employee at the Mount Kisco location, 681 E. Main Street, said it has been "very busy" in the early evening. She also recalled there being a long line that stretched to a door when she arrived.
Co-worker Alex Funk noted that they went through two racks of donuts.
On Friday, Dunkin' Donuts had a notice on its website about the event. As a celebration of National Donut Day, according to the notice, free donuts are included with beverage purchases.
Information about National Donut Day is available at an event website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco