MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Demand was big at a local Dunkin' Donuts on Friday, National Donut Day, when people can get free donuts.
Brooke Ernst, an employee at the Mount Kisco location, 681 E. Main Street, said it has been "very busy" in the early evening. She also recalled there being a long line that stretched to a door when she arrived.
Co-worker Alex Funk noted that they went through two racks of donuts.
On Friday, Dunkin' Donuts had a notice on its website about the event. As a celebration of National Donut Day, according to the notice, free donuts are included with beverage purchases.
Information about National Donut Day is available at an event website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs