MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Kimberly S. Bliss has joined Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C in Mount Kisco as an associate.
Bliss was previously associated with Laidlaw Firm and her practice areas include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, guardianship and estate/trust administration and elder law.
A summa cum laude graduate of Pace University School of Law, Bliss served as Case Note and Comment Editor of the Pace Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in New York. Bliss is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and American Bar Association.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview