MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Kimberly S. Bliss has joined Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C in Mount Kisco as an associate.
Bliss was previously associated with Laidlaw Firm and her practice areas include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, guardianship and estate/trust administration and elder law.
A summa cum laude graduate of Pace University School of Law, Bliss served as Case Note and Comment Editor of the Pace Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in New York. Bliss is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and American Bar Association.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says