MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Kimberly S. Bliss has joined Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C in Mount Kisco as an associate.
Bliss was previously associated with Laidlaw Firm and her practice areas include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, guardianship and estate/trust administration and elder law.
A summa cum laude graduate of Pace University School of Law, Bliss served as Case Note and Comment Editor of the Pace Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in New York. Bliss is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and American Bar Association.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents