MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Kimberly S. Bliss has joined Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C in Mount Kisco as an associate.
Bliss was previously associated with Laidlaw Firm and her practice areas include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, guardianship and estate/trust administration and elder law.
A summa cum laude graduate of Pace University School of Law, Bliss served as Case Note and Comment Editor of the Pace Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in New York. Bliss is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and American Bar Association.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire