MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Kimberly S. Bliss has joined Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C in Mount Kisco as an associate.
Bliss was previously associated with Laidlaw Firm and her practice areas include wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate, guardianship and estate/trust administration and elder law.
A summa cum laude graduate of Pace University School of Law, Bliss served as Case Note and Comment Editor of the Pace Law Review.
She is admitted to practice in New York. Bliss is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section and American Bar Association.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 3 Bedford Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 State Police Stepping Up Checkpoints In Westchester During Thanksgiving