WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released a report showing manufacturing business conditions improving for the third consecutive month, pushing the index to a four-year high, according to The Westchester County Business Journal.
Of the manufacturing businesses that responded to the survey, 41 percent said they felt conditions had improved between June and July versus only 15 percent that felt conditions had declined, WCBJ reported.
Despite the index gains, many manufacturers are maintaining a more cautious outlook about future conditions, WCBJ said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua