WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released a report showing manufacturing business conditions improving for the third consecutive month, pushing the index to a four-year high, according to The Westchester County Business Journal.
Of the manufacturing businesses that responded to the survey, 41 percent said they felt conditions had improved between June and July versus only 15 percent that felt conditions had declined, WCBJ reported.
Despite the index gains, many manufacturers are maintaining a more cautious outlook about future conditions, WCBJ said.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco