WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released a report showing manufacturing business conditions improving for the third consecutive month, pushing the index to a four-year high, according to The Westchester County Business Journal.
Of the manufacturing businesses that responded to the survey, 41 percent said they felt conditions had improved between June and July versus only 15 percent that felt conditions had declined, WCBJ reported.
Despite the index gains, many manufacturers are maintaining a more cautious outlook about future conditions, WCBJ said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco