WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released a report showing manufacturing business conditions improving for the third consecutive month, pushing the index to a four-year high, according to The Westchester County Business Journal.
Of the manufacturing businesses that responded to the survey, 41 percent said they felt conditions had improved between June and July versus only 15 percent that felt conditions had declined, WCBJ reported.
Despite the index gains, many manufacturers are maintaining a more cautious outlook about future conditions, WCBJ said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire