MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Catherine B. Andreycak has been named a new name partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Andreycak has more than 25 years of experience in real estate, corporate and commercial law, representing a broad scope of private and commercial developers, lenders and borrowers, residential sellers and purchaser, investors and institutions.
Her experience spans all types of transactions, including complex conveyancing and leasing, construction and permanent financing, purchases and sales of business assets and interests.
A resident of Pleasantville, Andreycak has served on the boards of several educational, religious and other community organizations. She is admitted to practice in state and federal courts of New York.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway