MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Catherine B. Andreycak has been named a new name partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Andreycak has more than 25 years of experience in real estate, corporate and commercial law, representing a broad scope of private and commercial developers, lenders and borrowers, residential sellers and purchaser, investors and institutions.
Her experience spans all types of transactions, including complex conveyancing and leasing, construction and permanent financing, purchases and sales of business assets and interests.
A resident of Pleasantville, Andreycak has served on the boards of several educational, religious and other community organizations. She is admitted to practice in state and federal courts of New York.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show