MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Catherine B. Andreycak has been named a new name partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Andreycak has more than 25 years of experience in real estate, corporate and commercial law, representing a broad scope of private and commercial developers, lenders and borrowers, residential sellers and purchaser, investors and institutions.
Her experience spans all types of transactions, including complex conveyancing and leasing, construction and permanent financing, purchases and sales of business assets and interests.
A resident of Pleasantville, Andreycak has served on the boards of several educational, religious and other community organizations. She is admitted to practice in state and federal courts of New York.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire