MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Catherine B. Andreycak has been named a new name partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Andreycak has more than 25 years of experience in real estate, corporate and commercial law, representing a broad scope of private and commercial developers, lenders and borrowers, residential sellers and purchaser, investors and institutions.
Her experience spans all types of transactions, including complex conveyancing and leasing, construction and permanent financing, purchases and sales of business assets and interests.
A resident of Pleasantville, Andreycak has served on the boards of several educational, religious and other community organizations. She is admitted to practice in state and federal courts of New York.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Mount Kisco To Resign
- 4 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 5 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin