BEDFORD, N.Y. - Still stressing about where to take your significant other for the perfect Valentine's Day dinner? Wondering the best place to pick up sweets for your sweetie? Dining spots and pastry shops in Bedford and Mount Kisco will not disappoint local lovebirds this Feb. 14:
- Little Crepe Street in Mount Kisco is taking reservations for Valentine's Day. (914) 242-0200, 29 Main St., Mount Kisco.
- Sweetooth Katonah Check out the cupcake creations at Sweetooth. (914) 232-7700, 43 Katonah Ave., Katonah,
- Meme's Treats Bakery: Is your sweetheart allergic to flowers? Pick up a long stem red rose cookie pop or share a romantic baby fondant-wrapped, fudge-filled cake for two in red velvet or vanilla. Each cake is gift wrapped and comes with a gift card that can be personalized. (914) 218-3380, 17 Adams St., Bedford Hills.
- Via Vanti! in Mount Kisco presents the "All-Aphrodisiac" Valentine's Day Dinner, a one-night menu of dishes featuring ingredients known for the aphrodisiac properties, plus an array of special desserts. Seatings are at 6 and 8 p.m. (914) 666-6400, 2 Kirby Plaza, Mount Kisco.
- Meetinghouse Food And Spirits is taking reservations for tables of six or more people. (914) 234-5656, 635 Old Post Road, Bedford.
- Cafe of Love is taking reservations for Valentine's. There are a few very early and late seatings left. (914) 242-1002, 38 E Main St., Mount Kisco.
- Frannie's Goodie Shop. Stop in and get some flour and sun cupcakes in flavors like red velvet cake, salted caramel and chocolate raspberry. (914) 218-8697, 134 E. Main St., Mount Kisco.
Table Local Market has ingredients to impress your sweetie with a romantic Valentine's meal cooked at home. (914) 241-0269, 11 Babbitt Road, Bedford Hills.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say