ARMONK, N.Y. – Armonk-based IBM recently has acquired the business operations of Lighthouse Security Group, LLC, a cloud security-services provider, according to a press release issued by IBM.
The Lighthouse Security Group’s gateway platform protects identity and data in a complex IT environment where company information is increasingly being stored in the cloud and accessed through mobile devices.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
To read the full story at IBM’s website, click here.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says