ARMONK, N.Y. – Armonk-based IBM recently has acquired the business operations of Lighthouse Security Group, LLC, a cloud security-services provider, according to a press release issued by IBM.
The Lighthouse Security Group’s gateway platform protects identity and data in a complex IT environment where company information is increasingly being stored in the cloud and accessed through mobile devices.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
To read the full story at IBM’s website, click here.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust