MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Joseph N. Madden has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Madden’s practice is focused on zoning, planning and commercial land use and development, general civil litigation and landlord-tenant law.
He joins the firm after five years as a partner at another major Westchester County law firm. Prior to that, he served four years as Deputy Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, New York and is a resident of Yonkers.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam