MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Joseph N. Madden has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Madden’s practice is focused on zoning, planning and commercial land use and development, general civil litigation and landlord-tenant law.
He joins the firm after five years as a partner at another major Westchester County law firm. Prior to that, he served four years as Deputy Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, New York and is a resident of Yonkers.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute