MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Joseph N. Madden has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Madden’s practice is focused on zoning, planning and commercial land use and development, general civil litigation and landlord-tenant law.
He joins the firm after five years as a partner at another major Westchester County law firm. Prior to that, he served four years as Deputy Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, New York and is a resident of Yonkers.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures