MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Joseph N. Madden has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Madden’s practice is focused on zoning, planning and commercial land use and development, general civil litigation and landlord-tenant law.
He joins the firm after five years as a partner at another major Westchester County law firm. Prior to that, he served four years as Deputy Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, New York and is a resident of Yonkers.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 Mount Kisco Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued