MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Joseph N. Madden has been named partner at Shamberg Marwell Hollis Andreycak & Laidlaw, P.C. in Mount Kisco.
Madden’s practice is focused on zoning, planning and commercial land use and development, general civil litigation and landlord-tenant law.
He joins the firm after five years as a partner at another major Westchester County law firm. Prior to that, he served four years as Deputy Corporation Counsel for the City of Yonkers, New York and is a resident of Yonkers.
For more information, visit www.smhal.com.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester