CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's WeeZee is set to host an open house on Sunday, Feb. 9.
The sensory science center will host the "Science of Play" open house that includes activities for parents and kids from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9 at WeeZee at 480 N. Bedford Road in Chappaqua.
"WeeZee’s Open House will feature fun sensory-science activities that challenge and stimulate all of the senses as kids explore WeeZee's 18,000-square-foot gym featuring 150-plus sensory activities and equipment, while parents get the scoop on what’s going on in sensory-science and the 'science of play,'" representatives said. "Check out what our 'science of play' program is all about, meet our Sensory Coaches, directors and other parents while enjoying refreshments and activities."
The event also features a raffle drawing for free WeeZee membership and those who bring friends can receive prizes for them and their friends.
For more information about WeeZee, residents are invited to visit the WeeZee website.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident