CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's WeeZee is set to host an open house on Sunday, Feb. 9.
The sensory science center will host the "Science of Play" open house that includes activities for parents and kids from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 9 at WeeZee at 480 N. Bedford Road in Chappaqua.
"WeeZee’s Open House will feature fun sensory-science activities that challenge and stimulate all of the senses as kids explore WeeZee's 18,000-square-foot gym featuring 150-plus sensory activities and equipment, while parents get the scoop on what’s going on in sensory-science and the 'science of play,'" representatives said. "Check out what our 'science of play' program is all about, meet our Sensory Coaches, directors and other parents while enjoying refreshments and activities."
The event also features a raffle drawing for free WeeZee membership and those who bring friends can receive prizes for them and their friends.
For more information about WeeZee, residents are invited to visit the WeeZee website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County