KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah Village Improvement Society will sponsor a live production of "Driving Miss Daisy" at the Katonah Library on Saturday, May 17, at 8 p.m.
"Driving Miss Daisy" is about the relationship of an elderly white Southern Jewish retired schoolteacher, Daisy Werthan, and her African-American chauffeur, Hoke Colburn, from 1948-73.
General admission tickets are $15. Click here to reserve seats.
The Katonah Library is at 26 Bedford Road.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 New Castle's Sandra Lee Speaks After Double Mastectomy