BEDFORD, N.Y. -- "Daddy Bands For Music Therapy," a benefit held on Saturday, July 26 at The Harvey School in Katonah will help fund Northern Westchester Hospital’s music therapy program.
Performances by Paul Shaffer of CBS's "Late Night with David Letterman," legendary jazz trumpeter Lew Soloff, ‘Daddy Bands’ The Shaves, Ask Your Mom and ONL highlighted the event.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday