MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A Mount Kisco village historian is set to present a look back on arts and culture in Mount Kisco during a presentation Thursday, April 3.
The Mount Kisco Historical Society is joining with the Mount Kisco Library and the Recreation/Senior Group to offer the program that begins at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 3 at the Mount Kisco Public Library. Harry McCartney will provide the informative discussion entitled "A Look Back - Mount Kisco Arts & Culture, Late 1800’s and Early 1900’s."
The presentation will highlight little known pieces of culture and history in Mount Kisco, including the old opera house, actor Henry Fonda spending time in the village and an open-air Greek theatre in the village.
Those looking to learn more about the program are asked to contact Harry McCartney, MK Village Historian, at 914-666-7708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway