MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco's Via Vanti! Restaurant and Gelateria is set to host a fund-raiser for Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
The "Dining In The Dark" event is a "blind" dining fund-raiser at 1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 26, at Via Vanti! in Mount Kisco. The event includes a five-course tasting menu and gelato.
“We wanted to create a delicious menu with interesting harmonious flavors and flavor contrasts, textures and aromas to heighten the mindfulness of the diners,” said Via Vanti! owner Carla Gambescia in a release. “Not only is ‘Dining in the Dark’ a fun and unique experience, it’s also for a great cause.”
Headquartered in Yorktown Heights, Guiding Eyes for the Blind provides guide dogs, professional training, and follow-up support services to blind and visually impaired individuals, representatives said.
“Guiding Eyes is excited about the opportunity to raise the awareness of our mission by partnering with Via Vanti! for this total sensory experience,” said Sue Dishart, VP of Marketing and Development.
“Dining in the Dark” is $75 per person. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Via Vanti! Restaurant & Gelateria is at 2 Kirby Plaza in Mount Kisco. For more information or to reserve your space, call Via Vanti! at 914-666-6400.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 IRS Warns Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam