MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Fire Department will host its annual parade on Friday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and travel north on Main Street to South Moger Avenue.
There will be no parking on Main Street from the intersection of Green Street to Village Hall beginning at 3 p.m.
In addition, there will be only limited short term metered parking (and no long-term metered or permit parking) available in the Blackeby Parking lot on Friday.
The Blackeby Parking Lot will be closed to all traffic at 3 p.m. Patrons are encouraged to use alternative lots and commuters are asked to use the North Moger Parking Lot. All travelers are asked to be attentive to parking instructions.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Consolidation Contract OKed By County Board Committees
- 2 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 5 Famed Bedford Garden Available For Viewing