MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Fire Department will host its annual parade on Friday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and travel north on Main Street to South Moger Avenue.
There will be no parking on Main Street from the intersection of Green Street to Village Hall beginning at 3 p.m.
In addition, there will be only limited short term metered parking (and no long-term metered or permit parking) available in the Blackeby Parking lot on Friday.
The Blackeby Parking Lot will be closed to all traffic at 3 p.m. Patrons are encouraged to use alternative lots and commuters are asked to use the North Moger Parking Lot. All travelers are asked to be attentive to parking instructions.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield