MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will lead a discussion about the village's arts and culture history at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, April 3 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
McCartney will discuss arts and culture in the community from the late 1800s to the early 1900s,
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 5 Mop-Handle Assault Among Mount Kisco Police Reports