MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will lead a discussion about the village's arts and culture history at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, April 3 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
McCartney will discuss arts and culture in the community from the late 1800s to the early 1900s,
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua