MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Village Historian Harry McCartney will lead a discussion about the village's arts and culture history at the Mount Kisco Library on Thursday, April 3 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
McCartney will discuss arts and culture in the community from the late 1800s to the early 1900s,
The library is at 100 East Main St.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 5 Hundreds Celebrate The Life Of Chappaqua/Mount Kisco Legend Crabtree