MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks.
There will be posted parking restrictions along the parade route. Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade (McLain Street to Barker Street). The parade should be over by 4 p.m.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 New Castle's Sandra Lee Speaks After Double Mastectomy