MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks.
There will be posted parking restrictions along the parade route. Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade (McLain Street to Barker Street). The parade should be over by 4 p.m.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours