MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks.
There will be posted parking restrictions along the parade route. Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade (McLain Street to Barker Street). The parade should be over by 4 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire