MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks.
There will be posted parking restrictions along the parade route. Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade (McLain Street to Barker Street). The parade should be over by 4 p.m.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Mount Kisco, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday