MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 8.
The parade will begin on Main Street at Moore Avenue and end on South Moger Avenue across from Starbucks.
There will be posted parking restrictions along the parade route. Residents are advised to seek alternative travel routes during the parade (McLain Street to Barker Street). The parade should be over by 4 p.m.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show