MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco Lions Club's third annual motorcycle fund-raiser Downtown Thunder to benefit the Guiding Eyes for the Blind will be held on Sunday, July 27.
The event will begin at Mount Kisco Village Hall where coffee and donuts will be served during registration from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
After a ” Blessing of the Bikes” is offered by Pastor Doug Mitchell from the Westchester Family Church, the bikes will leave at 10 a.m. with a police escort and enjoy a 75-80 mile scenic cruise thru the beautiful lower Hudson Valley.
The day will end at the Mount Kisco Boys and Girls Club about noon for a barbecue with plenty of good food, cold refreshments, raffles, ice cream and more.
For more information, visit mountkiscolionsclub.org.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco