MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Memorial Day Parade will take place on Friday, May 30.
The parade will begin at 7 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial between the cemeteries. After a short tribute, the parade will proceed up Smith Avenue and then left on Main Street and end at Village Hall, where a memorial ceremony will be conducted by Moses Taylor Post 136 American Legion, according to a press release.
In the event of rain the ceremony will be held at the American Legion building.
May 30 was the traditional date for Memorial Day until 1971 when Congress moved it to the last Monday in May.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway