MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco Memorial Day Parade will take place on Friday, May 30.
The parade will begin at 7 p.m. at the Veterans Memorial between the cemeteries. After a short tribute, the parade will proceed up Smith Avenue and then left on Main Street and end at Village Hall, where a memorial ceremony will be conducted by Moses Taylor Post 136 American Legion, according to a press release.
In the event of rain the ceremony will be held at the American Legion building.
May 30 was the traditional date for Memorial Day until 1971 when Congress moved it to the last Monday in May.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Mount Kisco Hair Salon & Day Spa Hosts Grand Opening
- 5 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns