MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Beautification Committee is asking civic organizations to volunteer to help pick up litter in Mount Kisco.
The following areas are included in the clean-up event:
- Kisco Avenue/Parkway entrances/exits – select either the east side or the west side;
- Kisco Avenue/Parkway to Preston Way – both sides;
- Kisco Avenue/Preston Way to Route 133 – both sides;
- Preston Way/Kisco Avenue to Route 117 – both sides;
- Route 133/Kisco Avenue to South Moger Avenue traffic light – both sides;
- Kirby Plaza;
- South Moger Avenue Parking Lot;
- Lexington Avenue, Select Leito Drive to Moore Avenue or Police Station to Moore Avenue;
- Lexington Avenue, Moore Avenue to 117 - select either the east side or the west side;
- Main Street, Moore Avenue to Lexington – both sides;
- Main Street, Moore Avenue to Crane’s Furniture – both sides;
- Radio Circle;
- Blackeby Parking Lot;
- Police Station and Justice Court House;
- Route 117/Route 133 to Barker Street - select either the east side or the west side, and;
- Route 117/Barker Street to Preston Way – select either the east side or the west side.
Please select an area before May 10 and contact Cece Yozzo at (914) 666-5396 to confirm the location so that each spot on this list is covered and there are no duplications. Yozzo asks organizations provide a contact person and telephone number.
Please note that trash bags and gloves will be provided, and the Village of Mount Kisco has insurance that covers volunteers. Please arrange with your group to complete the clean up by May 29 so the village will be litter-free for the annual Memorial Day Parade, which will be May 30.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.