MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco will offer a teen-driver safety clinic called "Survive the Drive" on Wednesday, March 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The program is an interactive presentation addressing the distractions that affect teens today. Anyone who feels they could use a lesson in distracted driving including parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
“Drivers have always had distractions. Now, the distractions are more pervasive and intrusive," driver safety expert, Bob Green said in a statement. "Lives can change in a heartbeat; the slightest error can be tragic.”
The program will include refreshments and an on-site tour. The program requires a $10 donation.
Grand Prix New York is at 333 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing