MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco will offer a teen-driver safety clinic called "Survive the Drive" on Wednesday, March 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The program is an interactive presentation addressing the distractions that affect teens today. Anyone who feels they could use a lesson in distracted driving including parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
“Drivers have always had distractions. Now, the distractions are more pervasive and intrusive," driver safety expert, Bob Green said in a statement. "Lives can change in a heartbeat; the slightest error can be tragic.”
The program will include refreshments and an on-site tour. The program requires a $10 donation.
Grand Prix New York is at 333 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents