MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco will offer a teen-driver safety clinic called "Survive the Drive" on Wednesday, March 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The program is an interactive presentation addressing the distractions that affect teens today. Anyone who feels they could use a lesson in distracted driving including parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
“Drivers have always had distractions. Now, the distractions are more pervasive and intrusive," driver safety expert, Bob Green said in a statement. "Lives can change in a heartbeat; the slightest error can be tragic.”
The program will include refreshments and an on-site tour. The program requires a $10 donation.
Grand Prix New York is at 333 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire