MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco will offer a teen-driver safety clinic called "Survive the Drive" on Wednesday, March 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The program is an interactive presentation addressing the distractions that affect teens today. Anyone who feels they could use a lesson in distracted driving including parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
“Drivers have always had distractions. Now, the distractions are more pervasive and intrusive," driver safety expert, Bob Green said in a statement. "Lives can change in a heartbeat; the slightest error can be tragic.”
The program will include refreshments and an on-site tour. The program requires a $10 donation.
Grand Prix New York is at 333 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways