MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Grand Prix New York in Mount Kisco will offer a teen-driver safety clinic called "Survive the Drive" on Wednesday, March 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The program is an interactive presentation addressing the distractions that affect teens today. Anyone who feels they could use a lesson in distracted driving including parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
“Drivers have always had distractions. Now, the distractions are more pervasive and intrusive," driver safety expert, Bob Green said in a statement. "Lives can change in a heartbeat; the slightest error can be tragic.”
The program will include refreshments and an on-site tour. The program requires a $10 donation.
Grand Prix New York is at 333 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Mount Kisco Hair Salon & Day Spa Hosts Grand Opening
- 5 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns