MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Adam S. Cohen, clinical director of rehabilitation at Northern Westchester Hospital, will be presenting at an education session, "Concussions and the Youth Athlete" at Northern Westchester Hospital on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m.
This discussion, part of the hospital’s ongoing speaker series, will focus on sports and recreation-related brain injuries, specifically concussions, among children and adolescents. Parents, coaches and athletic trainers are all encouraged to attend.
Cohen will be presenting along with Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services at Northern Westchester Hospital, Dr. Victor Khabie, chief of surgery at Northern Westchester Hospital and Dr. Anna Alshansky, pediatric neurologist of Mount Kisco Group.
In addition to working as the administrator for the department, Cohen treats orthopedic and sports medicine patients.
Cohen received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Simmons College and majored in Psychology at Tufts University.
Tickets to the event are $10. Click here to learn more information.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade