SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Hospital will host its fifth annual "Evening of Food, Wine, Martinis and Fine Friends" benefit on Thursday, April 11, at 6 p.m. at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor.
The tasting will feature regional hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction.
"We'll be sampling a wide range of Chardonnays, Sauvignon Blancs, Cabernets, Pinot Noirs, and Red Zinfandels," Wine columnist and event organizer Nick Antonaccio said in a statement. "The atmosphere will be a relaxed get-together of neighbors and friends who enjoy trying new things while supporting their community hospital."
Tickets start at $100 per person and can be purchased by contacting Marissa Coratti, special events manager, at 914-366-3104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire