SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Hospital will host its fifth annual "Evening of Food, Wine, Martinis and Fine Friends" benefit on Thursday, April 11, at 6 p.m. at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor.
The tasting will feature regional hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction.
"We'll be sampling a wide range of Chardonnays, Sauvignon Blancs, Cabernets, Pinot Noirs, and Red Zinfandels," Wine columnist and event organizer Nick Antonaccio said in a statement. "The atmosphere will be a relaxed get-together of neighbors and friends who enjoy trying new things while supporting their community hospital."
Tickets start at $100 per person and can be purchased by contacting Marissa Coratti, special events manager, at 914-366-3104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Mount Kisco's Neighbors Link Provides Health Care To Low-Income Residents