SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Hospital will host its fifth annual "Evening of Food, Wine, Martinis and Fine Friends" benefit on Thursday, April 11, at 6 p.m. at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor.
The tasting will feature regional hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction.
"We'll be sampling a wide range of Chardonnays, Sauvignon Blancs, Cabernets, Pinot Noirs, and Red Zinfandels," Wine columnist and event organizer Nick Antonaccio said in a statement. "The atmosphere will be a relaxed get-together of neighbors and friends who enjoy trying new things while supporting their community hospital."
Tickets start at $100 per person and can be purchased by contacting Marissa Coratti, special events manager, at 914-366-3104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates