CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Friends of the Chappaqua Library will kick off the annual used book sale this week.
The sale, which takes place at the library, begins on Wednesday, June 4, and runs until Sunday, June 8. For the first day of the sale, which is from 6:30-9:30 p.m., only members of the library's friends group can participate, although anyone can join the group at the door. Sale hours are from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 5, and Friday, June 6; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, June 7; and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, June 8.
Books will be on sale for half-price on Saturday and will be free on Sunday.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Kisco