CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Friends of the Chappaqua Library will kick off the annual used book sale this week.
The sale, which takes place at the library, begins on Wednesday, June 4, and runs until Sunday, June 8. For the first day of the sale, which is from 6:30-9:30 p.m., only members of the library's friends group can participate, although anyone can join the group at the door. Sale hours are from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 5, and Friday, June 6; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, June 7; and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, June 8.
Books will be on sale for half-price on Saturday and will be free on Sunday.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks