CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Friends of the Chappaqua Library will kick off the annual used book sale this week.
The sale, which takes place at the library, begins on Wednesday, June 4, and runs until Sunday, June 8. For the first day of the sale, which is from 6:30-9:30 p.m., only members of the library's friends group can participate, although anyone can join the group at the door. Sale hours are from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 5, and Friday, June 6; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, June 7; and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, June 8.
Books will be on sale for half-price on Saturday and will be free on Sunday.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates