CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Friends of the Chappaqua Library will kick off the annual used book sale this week.
The sale, which takes place at the library, begins on Wednesday, June 4, and runs until Sunday, June 8. For the first day of the sale, which is from 6:30-9:30 p.m., only members of the library's friends group can participate, although anyone can join the group at the door. Sale hours are from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 5, and Friday, June 6; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, June 7; and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, June 8.
Books will be on sale for half-price on Saturday and will be free on Sunday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Mount Kisco Declares Snow Emergency Because Of Storm