CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Friends of the Chappaqua Library will kick off the annual used book sale this week.
The sale, which takes place at the library, begins on Wednesday, June 4, and runs until Sunday, June 8. For the first day of the sale, which is from 6:30-9:30 p.m., only members of the library's friends group can participate, although anyone can join the group at the door. Sale hours are from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 5, and Friday, June 6; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, June 7; and 1-3 p.m. Sunday, June 8.
Books will be on sale for half-price on Saturday and will be free on Sunday.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester