WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y -- Westchester County will once again hold a Marylou Seaman Employee Blood Drive in partnership with the New York Blood Center as part of its Sept. 11 observance.
The drive – open to the public – will take place Thursday, Sept. 11, at the County Center, 198 Central Park Ave., White Plains, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 75 and weighing at least 110 pounds is a potential donor. Individuals older than 75 must produce a doctor's note from shortly before the drive to be approved.
Donors are asked to register in advance by contacting Janet Lokay at JEL1@westchestergov.com or 914-995-2127. Walk-ins will also be welcome.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations