WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y -- Westchester County will once again hold a Marylou Seaman Employee Blood Drive in partnership with the New York Blood Center as part of its Sept. 11 observance.
The drive – open to the public – will take place Thursday, Sept. 11, at the County Center, 198 Central Park Ave., White Plains, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 75 and weighing at least 110 pounds is a potential donor. Individuals older than 75 must produce a doctor's note from shortly before the drive to be approved.
Donors are asked to register in advance by contacting Janet Lokay at JEL1@westchestergov.com or 914-995-2127. Walk-ins will also be welcome.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show