WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y -- Westchester County will once again hold a Marylou Seaman Employee Blood Drive in partnership with the New York Blood Center as part of its Sept. 11 observance.
The drive – open to the public – will take place Thursday, Sept. 11, at the County Center, 198 Central Park Ave., White Plains, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 75 and weighing at least 110 pounds is a potential donor. Individuals older than 75 must produce a doctor's note from shortly before the drive to be approved.
Donors are asked to register in advance by contacting Janet Lokay at JEL1@westchestergov.com or 914-995-2127. Walk-ins will also be welcome.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill