WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y -- Westchester County will once again hold a Marylou Seaman Employee Blood Drive in partnership with the New York Blood Center as part of its Sept. 11 observance.
The drive – open to the public – will take place Thursday, Sept. 11, at the County Center, 198 Central Park Ave., White Plains, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 75 and weighing at least 110 pounds is a potential donor. Individuals older than 75 must produce a doctor's note from shortly before the drive to be approved.
Donors are asked to register in advance by contacting Janet Lokay at JEL1@westchestergov.com or 914-995-2127. Walk-ins will also be welcome.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Mount Kisco