MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Popular Zumba education specialist Armando Salcedo recently drew quite a crowd at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco.
More than 50 people joined Salcedo for a master class that ran for 90 minutes. The class showcased talent from other parts of the country.
In addition to the master class, Salcedo held a basic Zumba class certification in Spanish. The class had 35 participants, and they traveled from Westchester, Connecticut and New York City to be a part of the event.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust