MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Actress Cheryl Hines says that she and her new husband, Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are adjusting just fine to marriage, according to People magazine.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy, 60, were wed earlier in the month. Hines referred to the couple as "The Brady Bunch" since there are seven children between the two, People reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire