WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- "House of Cards" star Kate Mara sat down with GQ Magazine to discuss her rise to stardom and growing up in Westchester County in a family that owns the New York Giants.
Mara told GQ that while she enjoys living in Los Angeles, but hopes to one day have a home back in New York as well in order to be closer to her family.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Set To Vote On County Police Consolidation
- 2 Owner Of Mount Kisco's Four Seasons Flower Shop Named Citizen Of The Year
- 3 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 4 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus