WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- "House of Cards" star Kate Mara sat down with GQ Magazine to discuss her rise to stardom and growing up in Westchester County in a family that owns the New York Giants.
Mara told GQ that while she enjoys living in Los Angeles, but hopes to one day have a home back in New York as well in order to be closer to her family.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud