WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- "House of Cards" star Kate Mara sat down with GQ Magazine to discuss her rise to stardom and growing up in Westchester County in a family that owns the New York Giants.
Mara told GQ that while she enjoys living in Los Angeles, but hopes to one day have a home back in New York as well in order to be closer to her family.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 3 Bedford Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 State Police Stepping Up Checkpoints In Westchester During Thanksgiving