WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- "House of Cards" star Kate Mara sat down with GQ Magazine to discuss her rise to stardom and growing up in Westchester County in a family that owns the New York Giants.
Mara told GQ that while she enjoys living in Los Angeles, but hopes to one day have a home back in New York as well in order to be closer to her family.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Roaring Brook Road Closure To Last Through Weekend