WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- "House of Cards" star Kate Mara sat down with GQ Magazine to discuss her rise to stardom and growing up in Westchester County in a family that owns the New York Giants.
Mara told GQ that while she enjoys living in Los Angeles, but hopes to one day have a home back in New York as well in order to be closer to her family.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire