MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club held its first Noble Yoga Camp for young women for two sessions in July.
The sessions were held on Monday, July 7 through Friday, July 11 and Monday, July 14 through Friday, July 18.
For two weeks, 10 teens participated and learned how to find their voice and stand up for themselves. The camp also gave them tools to be stronger in high school and to see their bodies as wonderful.
The camp was directed by Hannah Casey, a longtime yoga instructor who owned her own yoga studio.
Saw Mill Club plans to have more day camps in the future over holiday weekends.
For more information and updates on the camp, visit www.sawmillclub.org.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco