MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation