MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 3 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act