MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Parking Officer Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Meters
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash