MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital dietitians and members of its President’s Junior Leadership Council (students in grades 9-12) will be on hand at the John J. Homestead Farmer's Market to share what it means to be Better In Balance on Saturday, Aug. 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Through the #BetterInBalance initiative, members of the President’s Junior Leadership Council hope to establish a conversation about food, health and body image.
The student liaisons will teach participants how to cook local produce through a cooking demo, beginning at 11 a.m.
To learn more about Northern Westchester Hospital's #BetterInBalance initiative, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's website.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway