MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital dietitians and members of its President’s Junior Leadership Council (students in grades 9-12) will be on hand at the John J. Homestead Farmer's Market to share what it means to be Better In Balance on Saturday, Aug. 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Through the #BetterInBalance initiative, members of the President’s Junior Leadership Council hope to establish a conversation about food, health and body image.
The student liaisons will teach participants how to cook local produce through a cooking demo, beginning at 11 a.m.
To learn more about Northern Westchester Hospital's #BetterInBalance initiative, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's website.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 New Castle's Sandra Lee Speaks After Double Mastectomy