MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Marian Hamilton, founder of the Ken Hamilton Caregivers Center at Northern Westchester Hospital, has been selected to receive the “Quality of Life Award” during the 34th annual Volunteer Spirit Awards held by the Volunteer Center of the United Way.
The ceremony will take place at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Tarrytown on Thursday, April 24 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The “Quality of Life Award” honors individuals for their work to improve the quality of life of family caregivers, the disabled, homeless, elderly, veterans, as well as those with substance abuse problems or mental disabilities.
To learn about Marian Hamilton's accomplishments and her dedication to Northern Westchester Hospital, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Mount Kisco Declares Snow Emergency Because Of Storm