WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Victor Almanzar, a Pace University student, will be starring in Stephen Adly Guirgis’ new play “Between Riverside and Crazy” at the Atlantic Theater Company with the first preview taking place this week on Thursday, July 10.
Almanzar is a native of the Dominican Republic. He moved to Queens at age 13 and was attracted to acting soon after coming to the U.S. He became a member of a youth theater company were he performed in several plays.
As a young adult, Almanzar joined the United States Marine Corps, serving in Kosovo and Iraq. Upon returning home, he decided to pursue acting.
Almanzar has since performed in theatrical productions throughout New York City at venues including Center Stage New York, Repertorio Espanol, Aaron Davis Hall, and as part of Labyrinth Theater Company’s NYNY Festival.
He is currently pursuing a Masters of Fine Arts at the Actors Studio Drama School at Pace University in lower Manhattan.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Mount Kisco FD Helps Stop Chappaqua House Fire
- 3 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 4 Target, With Mount Kisco Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Kisco