ARMONK, N.Y. -- Almost every parent has had the thought at some point during summer vacation -- when is this going to end.
The Holderness family has put that idea to music with their own rap called "Baby Got Class" to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back." The family of four sings about the difficulties of entertaining children throughout the summer, picking out the right school supplies and packing lunches.
To watch the video click here.
Send your Web discoveries to email@example.com to share with your neighbors. Please use "Readers Choice" in the subject line. Submissions can be funny or serious or off-the-wall – whatever catches your fancy as long as it’s PG. Make sure to include your name and home town.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua
- 5 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser