Westchester Medical Center, the regional leader in heart and vascular care offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Gilbert Tang performs the minimally invasive procedure in a specially designed, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room—the only operating suite of its kind in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Read more about TAVR here.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Hundreds Celebrate The Life Of Chappaqua/Mount Kisco Legend Crabtree
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester