Westchester Medical Center, the regional leader in heart and vascular care offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Gilbert Tang performs the minimally invasive procedure in a specially designed, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room—the only operating suite of its kind in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Read more about TAVR here.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County