Westchester Medical Center, the regional leader in heart and vascular care offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis.
Dr. Gilbert Tang performs the minimally invasive procedure in a specially designed, state-of-the-art hybrid operating room—the only operating suite of its kind in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Read more about TAVR here.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire