MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester will participate in the New York State Education Department Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
Persons interested in receiving more information should contact Brian Skanes, executive director of the club, at 914-666-8069.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire