MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester will participate in the New York State Education Department Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
Persons interested in receiving more information should contact Brian Skanes, executive director of the club, at 914-666-8069.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 St. Francis Of Assisi Joins Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco