MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester will participate in the New York State Education Department Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
Persons interested in receiving more information should contact Brian Skanes, executive director of the club, at 914-666-8069.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern