CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and former President Bill Clinton will receive an award from Harvard University along with his daughter, Chelsea, for their work in the public health sector, according to Boston Magazine.
Clinton will be given the Centennial Award from the school at a ceremony on Thursday for his “effective leadership” and “enormous global impact,” according to the article.
- 1 Mount Kisco Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow