CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and former President Bill Clinton will receive an award from Harvard University along with his daughter, Chelsea, for their work in the public health sector, according to Boston Magazine.
Clinton will be given the Centennial Award from the school at a ceremony on Thursday for his “effective leadership” and “enormous global impact,” according to the article.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways