CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and former President Bill Clinton will receive an award from Harvard University along with his daughter, Chelsea, for their work in the public health sector, according to Boston Magazine.
Clinton will be given the Centennial Award from the school at a ceremony on Thursday for his “effective leadership” and “enormous global impact,” according to the article.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire