CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and former President Bill Clinton will receive an award from Harvard University along with his daughter, Chelsea, for their work in the public health sector, according to Boston Magazine.
Clinton will be given the Centennial Award from the school at a ceremony on Thursday for his “effective leadership” and “enormous global impact,” according to the article.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies