CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and former President Bill Clinton will receive an award from Harvard University along with his daughter, Chelsea, for their work in the public health sector, according to Boston Magazine.
Clinton will be given the Centennial Award from the school at a ceremony on Thursday for his “effective leadership” and “enormous global impact,” according to the article.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway