MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Mount Kisco’s John Schneider III!
John Richard Schneider III, who was born in Mount Kisco, turns 54 on Tuesday.
Schneider, an actor and singer, was born April 8, 1960. He is best known for his portrayal of Bo Duke in the 1970s-80s television series "The Dukes of Hazzard," Jonathan Kent in the 2001–11 TV series "Smallville" (an adaptation of Superman) and of James "Jim" Cryer on the current television series "The Haves and the Have Nots."
Alongside his acting career, Schneider performed as a country music singer in the 1980s, releasing nine studio albums and a greatest hits package, as well as eighteen singles. Th list includes "I've Been Around Enough to Know", "Country Girls", "What's a Memory Like You" and "You're the Last Thing I Needed Tonight", all of which reached the top of the Billboard country singles charts. Schneider has recorded 10 albums.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 5 Funeral Scheduled For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash