MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Mount Kisco’s William Francis Buckley "Bill" O'Reilly!
William Francis Buckley "Bill" O'Reilly, a Republican political consultant from Mount Kisco, turns 51 on Sunday.
O'Reilly, an opinion columnist and Republican political consultant from Mount Kisco, was born Aug. 10, 1963, in Sharon, Conn. He is a partner at The November Team LLC, a New York-based communications firm. O'Reilly is the publisher of the conservative newsblog the "Blackberry Alarm Clock." He also writes a twice-weekly opinion column for Newsday.
O'Reilly has worked on or advised dozens of U.S. political and public affairs campaigns in his career and once served as President of the Metropolitan Republican Club, an iconic institution on New York City's Upper East Side founded by former President Theodore Roosevelt in 1902.
O’Reilly is described as “widely regarded as someone even reporters like to deal with. “Campaigns & Elections magazine named him one of New York State's Top Influencers in 2010, calling him “a savvy PR specialist” and “widely respected among reporters as tough but fair.” He is a board member of the American Association of Political Consultants, the William F. Buckley, Jr. Program at Yale University, and regularly appears on radio and television as a political spokesman and analyst.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News